Monday, January 25, 2016

January is the time to get to stuff I never do!

So I put things off and off and off.  Finally when things are so bad I can't stand it I say - January.  Since it is always cold and yucky outside I know I have a little time for things inside that normally don't get done.  This year it was my flowers.  Wreaths and arrangements.  They have gone through two moves and many years of dust and gravity and fading.  I finally couldn't take it anymore and redid them all.  I mostly put them back the way they were as I like them.  But they look new and nice.  The kids thought I was nuts washing my dried flower wreaths and silk, flower by flower, and letting them dry and then putting them back together.  Why not buy new.  They have no idea how much this would all cost!!!







No comments: