Friday, March 6, 2015

Christmas Day

Christmas was very nice to us this year.  We started early (of course) and then made the travels from here to Mom's house and then down to Susan's.  We didn't go to Grandpa's and it felt so strange.  I really missed him this Christmas.  We started the day with a devotional and really just had a nice nice day.  We really are blessed to have terrific families who love us and care about us, and also to have the gospel in our lives.  I am so thankful for the beautiful birth of our Savior.  He truly is what the season is about.  When we live like he did, we  can feel the true Christmas spirit.  I think my family found it this year.

The boys getting ready to sing Jingle Bells on their way up the stairs.
Jace opening a Dr. Who 11 Fez.
Excited about the fez and the bow tie.
Ethan enjoying his new ear muffs.
He really does like the shirts (Thanks Aunt Kecia!!)
Ethan likes his new Converse.
And his flask(hahaha) Thermos!
Cade waiting patiently for a gift to open.
Yep that's my Ethan!
A certificate to the Spa.  Always a great gift!!
Season tickets to plays.
The beautiful mountains out our back door at sunrise.


Olin enjoyed his Christmas Morning.
Our gift to Anthony, How to train your dragon 2.
Lill opening a gift.
Mom figuring our how remote control candles work.
Darin opening gift.
Dad's new tablet.  He's been asking for one, let's see if he uses it.

One of my favorite gifts from my dad!!!
Another of me with my doll.
Cole
This is the wreath Mom gave to Courtney that I made.
On Christmas day, Nicole and Marjorie Dawn came down to visit.  I haven't seen Nicole in ages.  It was a fun visit.
Lill got the same doll as me, well dressed differently.  She was as excited as I was.
The Sunset Christmas night.

Mom and Dad the day after Christmas
On the day after Christmas, Charlene came down and we all met up again.  It was a nice day.  Everyone was there so we took a quick family shot.  Not great of me... but everyone else but Herb looks pretty good.
This is Charlene opening her gifts.  I think she really liked them.


No comments: