Friday, March 6, 2015

Getting Ready for Christmas

So now that Thanksgiving is over and the funeral as well, we get to plan for Christmas.  We start always with decorating the house.  I love decorating for Christmas.  It makes the whole house feel festive and even spiritual.  I gets us all into the spirit.  And let the Christmas Music begin.  I love listening to Christmas music.  Even if my kids do complain.  It is just so joyous.  

Our Tree in our new house.
Mainly the living room got decorated as that is where we spend most of our time.  these are from the bookshelves and the fireplace.  The shelves surround the fireplace.


My Village and of course my Christmas Girl.

The Front Porch
More of the front porch.
This past year  Jamie showed the pictures she got that Grandma Wanda made.  I thought what a great tribute to a talented woman.    So,,,,, I decided to show the ones I got from her as well.  I love this one.
This one is actually Makae's, but since she doesn't have a house I get to use it.
I love these ones.  They are so nice.

The lit up tree.
My newest decoration.  I love how the silhouettes glow when the  candles come on.
My small tree, back to blue and pink.
our outdoor decorations.

The deer Ethan gave me last year for Christmas.  I love it!!

We even got a little fun snow for the season.  And I mean a little.

No comments: