Sunday, July 20, 2014

Makae's Wreck

 During the first week of May, Makae broke up with her boyfriend/fiance' Toni.  He called off their wedding and it left her devastated. Due to her BPD things were much worse.  Instead of calling for help, or letting us know she took her car and drove it full speed into a cement building.  I got a call from the hospital while I was supervising a party for Jace's birthday.  I couldn't go right away, and by the time I got there she was feeling a little better.  Of course she was put on a 72 hour hold an then they sent her to a mental hospital for a couple of days.  I was hoping when she got back things would be better for her, but they weren't.  She essentially went from one boy to another.  I was hoping she would move home and we could pull her life together as well, but she decided to keep home hoping with whatever friends she could stay with for a bit.  I love this girl to death.  I don't understand why she has her issues, and I wish she didn't, but I do know that she is blessed.  As many times as she has tried to take her own life, she has never succeeded.  I know she feels like that is a curse, but I know it is a blessing.  After seeing her car and seeing her  injuries she was definitely blessed.

Mostly just a bruise.  A little cut, but didn't need stitches.
Her knee, she needed some stitches on the big open cut, but the others just healed up on their own.
Her car totally ruined and totaled.
She wasn't wearing her seatbelt and should have gone through the window, or had a lot more severe
head injuries, but she didn't.  Definitely Angels looking out for her.
Shortly after this, she decided to move back to Utah.  She took off and let us know once she was there.  She hitched a ride.  Again she was blessed and arrived safe.    I pray so often that she can get the help she needs and that she can know how much she is loved and how valuable she is to us.

No comments: